Friday, February 8, 2008

88 Topps Cards Link Exchange

I am doing a link exchange with 88 topps cards tonight. Andy is celebrating the 20th anniversary of one of the great classic baseball card sets, 1988 Topps. Andy is going through all 792 cards one by one, posting bits about what makes the card awesome and cool stats about the player or team featured on the card. PLUS, Andy is giving away ALL the cards posted ! Keep your eye out for new contests about once a week.
1988 is the year I moved back to my home town of Rich Hill Missouri. To my surprise there was now a small card shop in town. I made a trade for 1988 Topps Set by trading a 1977 Pete Rose and Johnny Bench. Sure was nice having a card shop in town back then. Now the closest card shops are more than 75 miles away. Anyway I have great memories of the 1988 complete set.
Thanks for posting my link on your site.
Baseballcardman

No comments: