Thursday, January 31, 2008

Randy Johnson 1991 Fleer


I well start off with a link exchange with The Ugly Baseball Card Blog
This is a Great Site! This blogger say's that he spent years collecting all these cards and they aren't worth a darn thing. But at least they're amusing. He has been posting ugly cards.
As for me I am posting a 1991 Fleer Randy Johnson.
The back of the Card says : At 6'10" Randy is extremely imposing and has become part of the core of Seatle's good young rotation amassing 13 wins and 180+ stikeouts by October 1990 .... hurled a no hitter 2-0 victory over the Detroit Tigers on June 2.1990.... REceived Schlarships for both Basketball and baseball at USC.
A note from the BaseballI card man: I always like the 1991 Fleer .But in 2001 are house flooded from a water link and I lost about 4000 cards. One box of those cards was 1991 Fleer. O'well

2 comments:

Uglee Card said...

I hate to admit this, but any card with Randy Johnson might qualify as an ugly card.
But schoolbus yellow isn't helping.
Maybe if they had a Randy Johnson/Otis Nixon combo card, that might be the ultimate.
Love the site.

Bart McClaughry said...

I agree, any card with Randy Johnson might qualify as an ugly card