Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bo Jackson's Autograph

Like Whitesoxcards I also have a Bo Jackson Autograph, except my story isn't as good as his. I got mine from a guy who mentored me on collecting cards. He would load me up, take me to card shows, baseball and basketball games when I was a teenager. He always loved getting autographs at games. I hadn't seen my friend for about five years. I finally found him he had moved to a different town. He was so happy to see and to talk about the "Old Days" that he gave me this Bo Jackson card. We all should mentor somebody. This is the reason I like blogging baseball cards I feel like I have a lot of good mentors!

3 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

Any story about getting an autograph is a good one! Especially if you don't have to intentially leave out names.

hartmanj said...

Great looufuyjufuyjking website. Especially love those autographed cards.

hartmanj said...

Not sure what happened in that last post. That is suppose to read looking. Do you mind if I place a link on my blogs back to yours? Thanks.