Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top Ten trades

I was watching the NFL channel tonight and they had the top 10 draft trades of all time. This made me think, what are my top 10 trades of all times? I am going to list my top ten although not in order. Tonight I am going to talk about one of my best trades the "Official 1966 Kansas City Athletics Score Book." A guy I work with came by the scorebook by accident. Since the guy I work with didn't care about baseball he decided he would trade it for some football magazines I had. I tried not to act to anxious. However, it was very difficult for me not to get anxious as not only was it an Official Scorebook with 6 signatures on it, the best one being Billy Martin, Al Worthington, Cesar Tovar, and Ted Uhlaender and a Minnesota Twins pin attached to its cover. I now keep my prize trade locked away, and protected in a black case. More of my top ten trades in future posts as I think of them.
Baseballcardman

2 comments:

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.