Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks to the baseballcardblog


Now that the dust is settled on Ben Henry, the writer of the baseballcardblogg who had a button that bloggers could make a donation thru their pay-pal accounts. I thought I needed to just tell him Thank you, because he is the one who got me started on baseball card blogging. You see, about a year ago, I kept looking into building a web-site so that I could share my experiences with collecting baseball cards. I even tried building a site on free webs. I didn't like trying to build the site, it was too difficult, and I didn't know how anyone would possibly ever find my site to read it. Then one day I was typing in google and it took me into Ben Henry's baseball card blogg. I thought to myself, alright! this is what I have been looking for! Baseball collectors sharing their experiences. So, I just wanted to take a moment to tell Ben Henry, Thank You.

No comments: