Nlolan Ryan Lithograph

This a lithograph by local Rich Hill, Missouri Artist Bob Schlyer. He used Baseball Cards for the original painting. Can you tell what cards he used?

Comments

--David said…
The left image looks like a 1995 Classic Metallic (http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-NOLAN-RYAN-RARE-CLASSIC-METALLIC-CONVENTION-CARD_W0QQitemZ300203216039QQihZ020QQcategoryZ55938QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

I'm still checking on the others.. LOL
--David said…
The middle card appears to be a 1994 Fleer. (Do an ebay search for 1994 fleer nolan ryan)
--David said…
The right one has been hard to find. It looks like a lot of images of Ryan, but the key is the gloveless hand. Alas, after looking at hundreds of images, I cannot find the one that matches the image on the right...
Bart McClaughry said…
David
I will give you a Hint!
The Painting was done in 1990.
--David said…
Oops, I mean 1984 Fleer. Thanks Laurens for the correction!
RoofGod said…
1989 Upper Deck Update, Nolan Ryan throwing a football.

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing Collectors Back to the Hobby

Link Exchange with The Dugout Cards and Collectibles