Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tom Burgmeier


Wow! I received my Twelve Days of Christmas cards from David at Indian Cards, thanks David. According to what I read on Davids web-site, he listed the cards I would be getting for the "Twelve Days of Christmas." when I noticed I was going to be getting an Alex Gordon Rookie Card I thought that would be the card I would be posting when I received the cards. But when the cards arrived and found the 1971 Tom Burgmeier I decided to post it instead. Burgmeier is the reason I got interested in Major League Baseball. When I was in the 5th Grade Tom Burgmeier (pitcher) and Ed Kirkpatrick (catcher) came to my school after their visit I was a big baseball fan! Tom was a great Relief Pitcher and highly athletic. He could have played in the outfield he had that much athletic ability.
Well David, Thanks for taking me back in time and THANK YOU for all the cards I received in the gift package.

1 comment:

--David said...

You are VERY welcome! I'm glad I was able to trigger the memory of your start of this crazy hobby we have!