Sunday, May 25, 2008

Links Exchange





It has been a long time since I have had a link exchange but now I have two good ones. The first is Babe Ruth Cards, the writer is Andrew, he e-mailed and said that "Since I can't afford many of his old cards I thought I'd at least try to build a site that profiles them. " I can relate to Andrew and his affordability.

The second link exchange is baseballcardref its writer is Cliff. Cliff has been one of my biggest supporters/ commenter's since I have begun posting. Cliff states,"My collecting goal is to own as many different cards as I can find. Base cards, inserts, subsets, auto cards, relic cards and odd-ball cards. I love them all. I have an extensive database of cards with scans and as much set information as I can find. So this blog will present my baseball card collection from 1980 to present." thanks Andrew and Cliff!

No comments: