Links Exchange





It has been a long time since I have had a link exchange but now I have two good ones. The first is Babe Ruth Cards, the writer is Andrew, he e-mailed and said that "Since I can't afford many of his old cards I thought I'd at least try to build a site that profiles them. " I can relate to Andrew and his affordability.

The second link exchange is baseballcardref its writer is Cliff. Cliff has been one of my biggest supporters/ commenter's since I have begun posting. Cliff states,"My collecting goal is to own as many different cards as I can find. Base cards, inserts, subsets, auto cards, relic cards and odd-ball cards. I love them all. I have an extensive database of cards with scans and as much set information as I can find. So this blog will present my baseball card collection from 1980 to present." thanks Andrew and Cliff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Link Exchange with The Dugout Cards and Collectibles

Bringing Collectors Back to the Hobby