Trade with Eric
About two weeks ago I got an e-mail from a guy named Eric stating he wanted to make a trade. Eric wanted to trade Yankees for Royals. He told me he had a Gil Meche Jersey card. I e-mailed him back and told him to keep it because I didn't have anything to trade him for it. He said he was thinning his collection and he would rather a Royals fan have it that would appreciate it. I definitely appreciate it! I am still going through the cards he sent me over 100 cards. I will probably do some more post on his cards later on. Another thing I enjoy in the cards he sent me are the 2007 & 2008 Upper Deck card. I haven't broke open any 2007 or 2008 Upper Deck packs trying to get Royals cards as I was hoping to trade for them and he sent me some. Thanks Eric! I am trying to gather Yankee cards to send to you. Also, I haven't blogged lately as I have been on vacation. So, it is back to work tomorrow!
baseballcardman
Comments