My 3rd Best Trade of all Times


My third best trade is all of the trades I have made on the Internet building up my KC Royals collection. I actually wasn't trying to build my Royals collection until I started my Baseballcardman Blog. Steve at White sox cards and David at Indian baseball cards always looked liked they were having great fun collecting their team players so I decided to start building mine too. Once again, thanks for inspiring me guys! Since I have started trading on-line I have built my Royals up to about 1500 of course not all of my Royals came through trading but quite a few of them did. It has been great fun to come home and see what is in the packages! I really enjoy being surprised by the cards people have surprised me with. So, if you happen to be one that I have traded with THANK YOU and may we have many more trades in the future! Baseballcardman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Link Exchange with The Dugout Cards and Collectibles

Bringing Collectors Back to the Hobby