Harry Truman

I want to thank cardboardjunkie for giving me this Harry Truman card in our trade. Eventhough, I don't think he every played for the Royals (LOL). Nevertheless, he was a President from Missouri and he was born about 30 minutes from where I live. I am also a big fan of Truman! I try to keep my political views seperate from this blogg. But this is an exception to my rule. I really like the card! I try to be a card collector in the same way Harry was president. I am constantly trying to build my collection to my perfection. Thanks again Dave, I loved all the cards!

Comments

dayf said…
I had a feeling a KC guy would be a fan of ol' Harry S

Glad you liked the cards, great trading with ya!
Bart McClaughry said…
Thanks you and great trading with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Link Exchange with The Dugout Cards and Collectibles

Bringing Collectors Back to the Hobby